Business Development Manager, e-Commerce
Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson Adhesive Dispensing Systems (ADS) sets the global standard in hot melt machines and dispensing, coating, and laminating systems. Manufacturers rely on our equipment for packaging, product assembly and surface treatment applications. With a leading services and support network, we help our customers worldwide increase manufacturing efficiencies and produce the highest quality products.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Profitable growth within a defined global market segment
- Assess and understand nuances of market and relevant growth opportunities
- Elicit, document and socialize “voice of customer” in defined market
- Develop and communicated differentiated, value rich solutions to a targeted market; ensuring customers recognize and appreciate Nordson’s solution over competition.
- Identify, communicate and align global team on differentiated messaging targeting defined markets.
- Building relationship and collaborate with the commercial team in getting to know the most up to date information and hear the most recent voice of customers.
- Utilizing system and tools such as Power BI, C4C and any other analytics to help with decision making and selling strategy change.
- Provide full report and update to the commercial leader in the Americas, EMEA and APAC to support the sales team.
- Provide analytics to support budget and strategic planning and operating planning purpose as required.
- Be able to travel to other global regions and to deploy strategy and stay closer to the commercial team and building relationship.
- Have more than 8 years experience in analytics, process optimization and marketing.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with international teams.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering
- MBA a plus
- Minimum 8 years of experience is required. Experience in marketing or business development experience is preferred.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong, demonstrated organization skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand commercial and competitive dynamics
- Be able to collaborate with all levels of people in the organization
- SAP/BW skills (emphasis on pricing modules)
- Self Starter
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Estimated 30_%Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Nordson or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Nordson employees are considered unsolicited and property of Nordson. Nordson will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Nordson’s Human Resources department in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.