Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson Adhesive Dispensing Systems (ADS) sets the global standard in hot melt machines and dispensing, coating, and laminating systems. Manufacturers rely on our equipment for packaging, product assembly and surface treatment applications. With a leading services and support network, we help our customers worldwide increase manufacturing efficiencies and produce the highest quality products.
- Assembly of products that meet quality and quantity standards in an efficient manner
- Testing and troubleshooting assembled products
- Use of miscellaneous hand tools, gauges, test equipment and power lift equipment
- Parts preparation, labeling, movement and tracking
- Work from schematics, blueprints and other documents
- Ability to use a computer
- Inspection and quality tracking and repeating
- Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures
- Conformance to production and administrative procedures
- Offer enhancement ideas to existing process
- Reliability — on time arrival and departures; open to consider overtime when the business requests this.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
Other duties as assignedNordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Nordson or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Nordson employees are considered unsolicited and property of Nordson. Nordson will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Nordson’s Human Resources department in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.