Engineering Product and Sales Coordinator
Collaboration drives Nordson’s success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
Nordson Adhesive Dispensing Systems (ADS) sets the global standard in hot melt machines and dispensing, coating, and laminating systems. Manufacturers rely on our equipment for packaging, product assembly and surface treatment applications. With a leading services and support network, we help our customers worldwide increase manufacturing efficiencies and produce the highest quality products.
Coordinate and proactively plan and execute in a timely manner, the effective implementation of Product Assembly new standard and special product releases and the maintenance of same in support of engineering, operations, sales and marketing goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process ECR packages submitted to assure conformance to configuration management standards and procedures.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documentations, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Proactively expedite with Manufacturing/Engineering/Product Line personnel the timely and effective implementation of Releases and ECR's.
- Enter data into ERP system (SAP) along with additional engineering support databases. File management administration.
- Maintain Revision records for all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Create and/or extend new P/Ns, BOMs and documents into SAP system in identified plant code.
- Coordinate and maintained Engineering Documentation, Material Master, Document Information and Bill of Materials in SAP
- Support and respond in a timely manner to all inquiries and issues coming from Customer Service, Field Personnel, Tech Service, Pricing, Costing, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Product Line Managers.
- Support and Assign Product Legacy/Obsolescence within the Product Assembly.
- Support and assist in the completion of projects as assigned.
- Train, guide, and assist newly hired engineers, designers, planners, buyers in ECR process and SAP Transactions.
- Provide part quotes to customers and the field sales team.
- Be a resource and assist the field sales team to follow up on customer requests around an order or product information.
- Manage/expedite Standard orders for systems and parts for key accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education background.
More than 2+ years SAP experience
Minimum 3 years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Ability to organize workload and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
- Be familiar with SAP Central Data Management system.
- Have solid knowledge of Engineering Change Request /Order processes.
- Skilled at communication and change management.
- Be able to work independently and proactively with teamwork spirit, good ability of problem solving.
- Be able and willing to work under pressure, be positive and optimistic.
#LI-OnsiteNordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Nordson or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Nordson employees are considered unsolicited and property of Nordson. Nordson will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Nordson’s Human Resources department in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.